Sep 2, 2009

Dry Nail Applique French Manicure Tips - By Incoco

 I like the look of French tips, but I have a hard time getting the lines straight when I paint them on. Well, thanks to Incoco I don't have that problem anymore. These are great! They are easy to apply. You just pick a size that fits your nail, rub it on, then bend the excess over the top of your nail and it comes off...then, if you want add a clear top coat and there you have it, the perfect french tip! You can pick these up at Walgreen's and they're even on sale...$2.99 instead of $3.99, plus if you use the $1 off coupon, that's $1.99, even better!

2 comments:

Trinette Hayslip said...

This is SO cool! I just printed my coupon. Thanks for the tip.

Patricia Kay said...

I will definately be trying these. I can never keep from scraping or bumping my nails. These sound perfect.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...