Mar 15, 2009

Play Dirty by (Short) Sexy Hair

I discovered spray wax a few years ago when a stylist used it on my hair. And I have to say, I love it. I've used it on my hair at all lengths. "Play Dirty" is good because it is not heavy on your hair and it smells good (kinda fruity). I like it because you can use it in many different ways. With it's medium hold, you can lift your hair and spray it at your roots to add volume, you can spray it on the ends to add separation, and you can spray it all over to add dimension and shine. This product isn't sticky and it doesn't build up on your hair. And, you've guessed it, 5 scoops! (I would also like to try Paul Mitchel's spray wax, but every time I go to buy it, it's sold out which I'm assuming means it's pretty good as well).

1 comment:

Patricia Kay said...

Pay day is fast approaching and I think its time to spend some money on me. I know a few products that I will have to try. Who needs to pay the bills, right?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...