Mar 1, 2009

Shadow Insurance by Too Faced

I tried this eye-shadow primer because of a suggestion from a Sephora employee. I usually like my primer to have a little color/shimmer to help bring out whatever color I wear over it, but since my favorite one was discontinued by Lancome I decided to give this one a try even though it is matte and has really no color. I'm glad I tried it because it works really well. You can apply it with your finger but I prefer to use a concealer brush. This primer does a good job of keeping your eyeshadow from creasing. I also like the fact that it's in a tube instead of having a wand or being in a little jar like some primers because it dispenses really well. The only negative about this product is the fact that there's no color to it, but that's just personal preference. So it gets 4 and 1/2 Beaut Scoops. Good work Too Faced.
*Product update, this product has lasted me almost a year!  After getting used to this product, I now prefer having a primer with no color. :)  I still like using primers with color on occasion, and the great thing is that Too Faced has come out with a few different color options in this same formula since I first posted this review.

1 comment:

tink said...

You make me want to try this. Of course, some days I wish I had two faces: one that is my original and very own, the other that is wrinkle free and perfectly made up for those quick dashes out of the safety of my house. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...