Mar 1, 2009

Professional Heated Lash Curler by Sephora


I tried this eyelash curler because using your blow-dryer to heat up your manual eyelash curler was just too time consuming, and dangerous (had one too many burns... well, I had one burn and that was too many). :) Anyway, this seemed to be a step in the right direction. It does curl your eyelashes, but you need to learn how to use it to curl them. You place the comb directly on your lashes starting at your lash line. Then, gently lift and comb lashes into the desired shape (as you would with a mascara brush) but do this slowly so it has time to heat your lashes. You can repeat until you achieve the desired curl. The positives about this product are that it heats up fast, it curls your lashes (even the tiny ones at the corners) and it's nice and small. The negatives are that the batteries seem to die fast and it takes a little longer to use that a traditional eyelash curler. I like the idea of a heated eyelash curler. I've been thinking about trying a different one, that's a bit pricey but if it works well... :) But I give this one 3 and 1/2 scoops... Not too shabby.

2 comments:

Patricia Kay said...

What is the price on this one? After you curl your lashes how long does it last? For those of us who the long lash fairy missed curling our eyelashes is a must but if by the time I get the mascara on they are straight again I am ready to put on the fakeos.

Stizz said...

For me, it lasted all day and it was about $15.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...