Mar 15, 2009

Super Sexy Wave Spray by Beyond the Zone

I found this product at Sally Beauty Supply. I wasn't expecting much but I was pleasantly surprised when I used it. It's supposed to give you "beachy" waves, but since my hair is naturally curly it helped keep my hair curly and not frizzy. It's made for naturally straight or curly hair. It's nice because it's not sticky and it doesn't leave your hair crispy or weighed down. I use it along with Curly Sexy Hair Curling Creme. I put the Curling Creme through my damp hair first, then I spray on the Wave Spray, then I diffuse it, and if I need to, I spray a little more of the Wave Spray on when I'm done. It has a fruity cent to it, which is just OK. Another good thing about it, is that it's inexpensive. When something works and is inexpensive, it's a great combo. :) 4 1/2 scoops.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...