Mar 1, 2009

Pronto Dry Shampoo Spray by Oscar Blandi


This stuff is pretty cool. It's great to have for those days when you're in a hurry or just don't want to do your hair. You just spray it on your hair at the roots, wait a few seconds for it to dry, rub it in with your fingers, then brush it out...or if you're in an even bigger hurry, just spray it on a natural bristle brush and brush it through your hair. It soaks up oil, removes product buildup, and boosts volume so your no one will know you didn't take the time to do it. :) I has a nice lemon verbena scent, very fresh. Two tips I have are to make sure you shake it before you spray it, and don't over-apply. My only complaints are the price and that it doesn't come in a bigger bottle, because I go through it pretty fast. :)

2 comments:

Patricia Kay said...

I wonder it this would work on restaurant goobies. I'll have to let you know.

Machelle Kay said...

Nice right now I use baby powder but that doesn't work when I have darker hair. I would love to try this. by the way I am Patricia's sister in law.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...